Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! I am excited to support the V Foundation for Cancer Research, an organization whose mission is to declare victory over cancer.
We are hosting our annual charity event, The Kasey Obarski Invitational, at the end of October in Atlanta. This year, we have several ways to help support the event and the Jimmy V Foundation:
1. Donations. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated. Just follow the link in the top left hand corner of this page. No donation is too small (or too big).
2. Play in the tournament. The price for a foursome is $1,995 (tax-deductible!) and includes lunch and a dinner reception. If anyone is interested (and happens to be in Atlanta) please email me directly.
3. Tournament sponsorship. For any corporation that would like to be a tournament sponsor, we have several packages available. Please email if you are interested and I will pass along the details as well as connect you with the tournament director.
4. Donate to silent auction. We are also donating 100% of the money from the silent auction to the Jimmy V Foundation. Please email me directly if you would like to donate an item or experience.
5. Volunteer. It takes an army for a tournament of this size and caliber. We have a lot of opportunities to volunteer if anyone local to Atlanta wants to help out.
6. Encouragement, prayers, and spreading the word. Any encouraging words you can send over and prayers for a successful tournament if you can't help in the above ways are always appreciated- as well as spreading the word!
Here is a link to the tournament site as well: www.KaseyOinvitational.org
The research the V Foundation funds is critical. By making a donation you will be supporting carefully vetted, cutting-edge research at prominent cancer centers nationwide. You will be saving lives. Get involved today - help us make a difference!