Friends, Family and Colleagues,
I've been raising money the past six years for the V Foundation in support of cancer research. This year, cancer hit very close to home. My Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a successful bilateral mastectomy. On October 29th, I will be participating in The 6th Annual Kasey Obarski Invitational to support the V Foundation. I have set an aggressive fundraising goal to help fund cancer research nationwide. Please join me and help the V Foundation eradicate this disease by making a tax-deductible donation today!
Ways you can participate:
1. Play in the tournament. We have spaces available for about 20 foursomes. The price for a foursome is $1,995 (tax-deductible!) and includes lunch and a dinner reception. If you're interested- or have anyone else interested, reach out to me.
2. Donate to the cause. Not a golfer? Not a problem. You can donate! There's no amount too small! (or too big... ;)) Donate here: Donate
3. Sponsorship and Silent Auction opportunities. Please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your company or someone you know is interested in sponsoring a hole, or other sponsorship opportunities. I have a sponsorship flier I can send you!
4. Raise money for the cause. Interested in fundraising for this event? Sign up here and follow the instructions to create your own personal fundraising page.
5. Spread the word. The biggest way to make this tournament a success is to spread the word. Share on social media, forward to your weekend club golf groups, make announcements at church, etc. We are dedicated to making this tournament THE premier V Foundation charity event in Atlanta, but can only do so with your help!
More about the V Foundation for Cancer Research: The V is different than some nonprofits in the sense that they donate EVERY dime of their money to cancer research and programs. If you don't know Jimmy's story or about the V Foundation, I encourage you to do a little research on this amazing organization: www.jimmyv.org