In remembrance of Coach Valvano and others who have lost their lives to cancer, we introduce the Baseline Challenge. This Challenge was created as a simple, fun and healthy way to bring awareness to an amazing cause. We invite players to donate $1 for every made shot. For any player who makes at least 10 shots, we will donate $10 (up to $500).
- Player has 60 seconds to make as many 3 point shots as possible
- Shot location begins on either baseline and is alternated from side to side
- Player must retrieve own rebound
- Dribbling is not required
- Timer starts on first shot
- Post your score/video at #BracketBingo
Thanks for your interest and GOOD LUCK!
About the V Foundation for Cancer Research
The V Foundation for Cancer Research was founded in 1993 by ESPN and the late Jim Valvano, legendary North Carolina State basketball coach and ESPN commentator. Since 1993, the Foundation has funded more than $225 million in cancer research grants nationwide. The V Foundation awards 100 percent of direct donations to cancer research and related programs. The V Foundation's endowment covers administrative expenses. The Foundation awards peer-reviewed grants through a competitive awards process strictly supervised by a Scientific Advisory Committee. For more information on the V Foundation, please visit www.v.org.